You must register before submitting an abstract. Abstracts should be written in English and submitted (MS Word format) by clicking in the following link in "Trabalhos Científicos", then in "Envio":
First Round: June 12 to August 7, 2017
Second Round: August 20 – 29, 2017 (these abstracts will not be considered for Best Abstract Awards)
1. INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
2. ABSTRACT ELABORATION
• The abstract must be elaborated in English, as follows:
Software: Word for Windows.
Maximum 300 words
Margins: right 2 cm and left 3 cm
Typeface: Times New Roman, 12, simple lining, no paragraphs.
Leave one line between title and authors; authors and institution; institution and text.
Abstracts should contain: Introduction, Objective(s), Methods, Results and Conclusion(s).
• Title: Complete title, upper case, bold, justified left.
• Author(s): Justified left, full name (name, surname) in upper case. Underline the presenting author’s name (same name as on the registration form). Separate names by a semicolon. Each name should be followed by a superscripted number referring to the affiliated institution.
• Institution(s): provide the name of the Institution in its original language, city, state, country and one e-mail for contact.
• Text: Justified, specifying Introduction, Objective(s), Methods, Results and Conclusion(s).
• Footnote: acknowledge financial support.
. Abstract Area: Specify one of the following areas: Reproductive Biology and Technology, Male Reproductive Toxicology, Female Reproductive Toxicology, Developmental Biology, Developmental Toxicology.
• Follow the abstract template (example), as follows:
COMPLET NAME OF THE MAIN AUTHOR1; COMPLET NAME OF THE CO-AUTHOR2
1Institution, city, state, country; 2Institution, city, state, country. E-mail:
Text: Introduction, Objective(s), Methods, Results, Conclusion(s). These words must appear in the text. Do not start a new paragraph for each session.
Footnote: Specify, if applicable.
Abstract Area: Specify one of the possible areas.
4. ABSTRACT EVALUATION
• All abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee, based on the following selection criteria: compliance with instructions, scientific quality and presentation.